Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

The movie was hard to watch but good.  I saw it totally different a few days after we saw it in the theatre.  I could see the hidden message through it and it came suddenly in my sleep. It was as if He was pulling the curtain back giving me fresh insight into what I could not naturally see before: 

"Come up higher My beloved. As you follow Me, you will conquer your fears and be able to go out with greater courage to reach new heights that will eventually lead you to discovering the key to your destination. You could settle and not go. Not conquer your fears and stay. But you would never find the hidden treasures and amazing victories I have in store for you. In the search, (in the journey) you have found some things that otherwise you would never know about people, places and about yourself. That you could do what you thought you couldn't do. You will also find that even though you think you're alone, I know where you are and I know the way that you take - in fact, I went before you and prepared the way. I know that some received you and some didn't. I also send you people to walk alongside you so that you are not alone, which also unlocks great treasure, if you really look and love them where they're at. I know you and I know how you think, so I knew which way you'd go. I know that you have faced many difficulties along the way but in the end I knew that you would seek Me and find Me. I died to set you free. I want you to know that I've always been extremely loud (not hard to hear) and incredibly close to you this whole time".

Song of Solomon 2:10; 1 Chronicles 28:20; Samuel 22:34; Zephaniah 1:12; Isaiah 45:3; Hebrews 13:5; Job 23:10; Mark 1:2; Matthew 10:40; Acts 13:2; Psalm 139:15-16; 2 Timothy 4:18; Jeremiah 29:13; Hebrews 9:15; John 10:27; John 14:26; Matthew 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment